Under the approval of the Prime Minister and the direction of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Global Trade Corporation Long Mai (Loma Corp.) in cooperation with the People's Committee of Ba Ria - Vung Tau organize the FIRST INTERNATIONAL SEAPORT FESTIVAL IN VIETNAM - 2013
, held in Vung Tau City, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, from May the 17th to 19th , 2013. Vung Tau is renowned for maritime tourism for more than 40 years and is located beside Ho Chi Minh city commercial center known as the "Pearl of the Far East". Moreover, Ba Ria - Vung Tau has been approved by the government development projects as "Urban Port" in near future." International Seaport Festival 2013" is hosted in the city of Vung Tau, which is a definitive significant event-oriented further economic development, seaport and maritime tourism in Vietnam.
"International Seaport Festival 2013
" is first-ever event to be held in Vietnam and will be held during 3 days with a series of rich practical and exciting events, such as:
- welcome Carnival procession Program with theme "peace in the South China Sea";
- Fund raising Friendship Golf Tournament "for my dear Spratly islands";
- opening ceremony with the theme "Vietnam - ports of peace and development";
- Workshop & international forum on the development of seaports and urban Vietnamese seaports;
- Trade shows and fairs with ports, shipping lines, logistics Vietnam and International;
- Presentation of "Garden of Lights" with high-tech devices, international music performances "Hello Vietnam Sea";
- Closing Ceremony - "Gala Dinner", ...
The "Guidebook" will be published:
A5 size, 200 pages, bilingual news in English and Vietnamese on the events of the Festival. The publication will be released worldwide and free of charge at all Festival venues, at all hamlets and places in the province of Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, the neighboring provinces, airports, inter-provincial buses, hydrofoils station, trains, Seaport Associations, transport and shipping companies, restaurants, hotels, etc. Sign up without delays to ensure your seats to the events, your booth or stall at the exhibition and fair, with possible sponsorship of the festival to broaden the awareness of the public as well as companies, domestic and abroad- an attractive and effective communication method. email@example.com and website: http://www.seaportfestival.net.