Shiptec China 2012
23 - 26 October 2012 (Tuesday - Friday)
Dalian World Expo Center, Dalian, China
It is our great honor to invite you to visit the upcoming Shiptec China 2012 conference & exhibition, scheduled to take place 23-26 October 2012 at Dalian World Expo Center, China.
Shiptec China will be the largest and most influential maritime industry fair of the year in North China. It is playing a much more important role to link up different sectors such as ports, shipping, shipbuilding, freight forwarding and to maintain a healthy and sustained development of the world maritime industry.
In the year of 2012, the 8th Shiptec China is expected to attract over 500 exhibitors, and 15,000 professional visitors to the event. Seven national pavilions will be presented at this year's exhibition, including China, Korea, Japan, Norway, Denmark Germany and the Netherlands.
Why visit Shiptec China?
- China's leading shipbuilding capacities survive the long lasting global economic downturn thanks to the national development plans for shipbuilding & offshore industries in the next five years.
- The hosting city of Dalian is well located at the center of three world leading shipbuilding coutries of China, Japan and Korea.
- Shiptec China is dedicated to build a networking and communication platform for the marine industry.
- Offshore engineering & Ship Financing will be featured topics of this year's Shiptec.
- Over 500 exhibitors from 20 countries and regions will showcase their latest products or innovations on the fairground of over 23,000 sqm.
- We will have major shipyards like CSIC, CSSC, COSCO Shipbuilding, Rongsheng, STX, China Shipping, CSC Shipbuiding etc. and seven classification societies like CCS, GL, KR, DNV, ABS, ClassNK and RINA.
- Over 300 domestic Chinese manufacturers will exhibit their quality marine equipment & products.
Welcome to register online as a visitor, and you will be able to view detailed information of registered exhibitors, register to attend forums or seminars free of charge and get your badge printed upon your arrival at the expo center.
Looking forward to seeing you soon in Dalian.